Please check by often for information and updates!
Breakfast and Lunch
- Print the Grab n Go Meals Consent Form updated Juy 6 2021 and the 2021-2022 Weekly Virtual Meal Menu Items to pick up Breakfast & Lunch each week
- Read the Caddo Canvas Parent Guide
- Watch the Parent Tutorial video
- Watch Mrs. Erwin’s Parent Tutorial video showing how to pair with your child’s CANVAS account
- Follow the instructions to log into CANVAS through ClassLink to get Parent Code
- Follow the Recommended Best Practices
- Visit the District’s support website for help with CANVAS or technology
- Submit an electronic ticket through the Teacher Tech Help Desk if you need TECHNICAL help with online Caddo platforms
Parents of students that signed up for the virtual option, please complete the two surveys linked here.
These surveys are for ALL parents who have signed up for the virtual option. We will do a drive-by pickup of devices, school supplies, and workbooks on Friday, August 21st from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the front bus loop on Eden Blvd. We will have materials prepared and you will need to exit your car briefly to sign both the Virtual Option Agreement and the Technology Loan Agreement. We will serve one parent at a time. Please do not exit your vehicle until you are at the front of the line. Please wear a mask and bring a pen and your ID. This survey must be completed by Tuesday, August 18th so we can prepare devices and forms.
To preview the agreement forms you will sign upon pick up, click below.
Click here for more information on how to get internet assistance.
For more information on the Canvas Learning Management System for virtual learning click here: